- New Underwear for men: All sizes – boxers/briefs, T-Shirts and tube socks
- Cold & Allergy Meds and Others Medicines: Many of our men struggle with heartburn or acid reflux as well as severe seasonal allergies. We especially need acid reducers (pills) and cold & flu capsules at this time. We also always need bandaids, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, anti-itch cream and other over-the-counter medicines.
- Liquid Laundry Detergent: We do 100+ loads of laundry weekly.
- Personal care supplies for men: Shampoo, men’s anti-perspirant, wash cloths and shaving cream are most needed.
- Plastic Grocery Bags: We need hundreds of used plastic grocery bags each week for our thrift shops!
- I-Inch 3-Ring Binders: For our Learning Program.
- Paper Products: Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
- Cleaning Supplies: Liquid hand soap, glass cleaner, Simple Green, furniture polish (or Home Depot/Lowes gift cards)
- Snacks and Drinks for Lunches: Individually packaged snacks and drink boxes for the bagged lunches for men who are working offsite or in school.
- Food for our men: Gift cards to Bj’s or any supermarket are greatly appreciated as well!Coffee, BBQ Sauce, Condiments, Oatmeal, Dry Pasta, Canned Fruit, Jelly, Sugar, Rice, Sloppy Joe Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Vegetables, Canned Tuna Fish, Canned Beef Stew, Boxed Mac & Cheese, Pancake Syrup Pancake Mix (complete, just add water), Canned Chili, Cooking Oil, Shortening, Cookies, Crackers, Powdered Milk, Iced Tea Mix
- Trash Bags
- SEPTA Tokens: We provide carfare for our men to get where they need to go: doctors’ appointments, job interviews, school, legal appointments, etc. We use a LOT of tokens. Any SEPTA tokens would be a huge help. Thanks!
Contact: Heather (215) 438-3094 x. 103
To arrange a drop-off or pick-up of these items, or if you have any questions, please call Heather. Thank you for sharing God’s love with homeless men!