- Paper Products: Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
- Disinfecting wipes
- Cleaning Supplies: Toilet bowl cleaner, foaming hand soap refills, glass cleaner, Simple Green, furniture polish (or Home Depot/Lowes gift cards)
- Trash Bags – 33 gallons or larger
- Learning Lab Supplies: 1-inch 3-ring binders (no larger than 1-inch), over-the-ear ear phones (not earbuds)
- Acid Reducer: Many of our men struggle with heartburn or acid reflux. We have a good supply of cold & flu capsules at the moment, but we could use acid reducers (pills).
- Liquid Laundry Detergent: We do 100+ loads of laundry weekly.
- Personal care supplies for men: Shampoo, men’s anti-perspirant, wash cloths and shaving cream are most needed.
- Plastic Grocery Bags: We need hundreds of used plastic grocery bags each week for our thrift shops!
- Food for our men: Gift cards to Walmart (that we can use at Sam’s Club) are especially needed. Coffee, BBQ Sauce, Condiments, Oatmeal, Canned Fruit, Jelly, Sugar, Sloppy Joe Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Vegetables, Canned Beef Stew, Boxed Mac & Cheese, Pancake Syrup, Pancake Mix (complete, just add water), Canned Chili, Cooking Oil, Shortening, Cookies, Crackers, Iced Tea Mix
- New Underwear and T-Shirts for men: We especially need 2x and 3x boxers and 2x and 3x undershirts.
Contact: Heather (215) 438-3094 x. 103
To arrange a drop-off or pick-up of these items, or if you have any questions, please call Heather. Thank you for sharing God’s love with homeless men!