- 1-inch 3-ring binders for the Learning Program (no larger than 1-inch)
- New Underwear and T-Shirts for men: We especially need 2x and 3x boxers and 2x and 3x undershirts.
- Acid Reducer: Many of our men struggle with heartburn or acid reflux. We have a good supply of cold & flu capsules at the moment, but we could use acid reducers (pills).
- Liquid Laundry Detergent: We do 100+ loads of laundry weekly.
- Personal care supplies for men: Shampoo, men’s anti-perspirant, wash cloths and shaving cream are most needed.
- Plastic Grocery Bags: We need hundreds of used plastic grocery bags each week for our thrift shops!
- Paper Products: Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
- Cleaning Supplies: Liquid hand soap, glass cleaner, Simple Green, furniture polish (or Home Depot/Lowes gift cards)
- Snacks and Drinks for Lunches: Individually packaged snacks and drink boxes or water bottles for the bagged lunches for men who are working offsite or in school.
- Food for our men: Gift cards to Bj’s, Aldi, Walmart or any supermarket are greatly appreciated as well! Coffee, BBQ Sauce, Condiments, Oatmeal, Canned Fruit, Jelly, Sugar, Sloppy Joe Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Vegetables, Canned Beef Stew, Boxed Mac & Cheese, Pancake Syrup, Pancake Mix (complete, just add water), Canned Chili, Cooking Oil, Shortening, Cookies, Crackers, Iced Tea Mix
- Trash Bags
Contact: Heather (215) 438-3094 x. 103
To arrange a drop-off or pick-up of these items, or if you have any questions, please call Heather. Thank you for sharing God’s love with homeless men!