- New, unwrapped toys and gifts for children ages 0-18 (Due by 12/13/23)
- ***MOST NEEDED MEDS RIGHT NOW***Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Meds: Daytime and Nighttime Pills/gel caps/capsules only please, no liquids. Also, consider some Coricidin HBP cold meds for our men with high blood pressure.
- New twin sheet sets
- Paper Products: Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
- Trash Bags – 39 gallons or larger
- Cleaning Supplies (no bleach, please): Toilet bowl cleaner, foaming hand soap refills, glass cleaner, Simple Green, furniture polish wipes (NOT spray), (or Home Depot/Lowes gift cards)
- Disinfecting wipes (no bleach, please)
- Learning Lab Supplies: 1-inch 3-ring binders (no larger than 1-inch), over-the-ear ear phones (not earbuds)
- Personal care supplies for men: Shampoo, men’s anti-perspirant, wash cloths and shaving cream are most needed.
- Reusable Bags: Since we can no longer collect and use disposable grocery bags in our thrift shops because of Philadelphia’s ban on plastic bas, we need reusable bags for customer purchases in our thrift shops.
- Food for our men: Gift cards to Walmart (that we can use at Sam’s Club) especially needed. Giant, Aldi, and BJ’s are good, too. For a list of most needed food items at any given time, email Heather at email@example.com or call 215 438 3094 x 103.
- New Underwear (Boxers) and T-Shirts for men: Especially the smallest and largest sizes (we have a fair bit of Large and XL items, but could use more of the small, medium sizes, as well as the XXL and XXXL sizes. We have tons of socks, but we generally need underwear and t-shirts.
Contact: Tina (215) 438-3094 x. 104
To arrange a drop-off or pick-up of these items, or if you have any questions, please call Tina. Thank you for sharing God’s love with men experiencing homeless as they work to get back on their feet!