- New, Unwrapped Toys. We need new, unwrapped toys, stocking stuffers, and gifts for ages 0-18 (especially gifts valued at $25 or less) for our men to select, wrap and give to their children and grandchildren. Deadline for toys is Monday, December 13th. Call Heather at 215 438 3094 x 103 by December 6th to arrange pick up or drop off of toys. Thanks!
- Paper Products: Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
- Disinfecting wipes
- Cleaning Supplies: Toilet bowl cleaner, foaming hand soap refills, glass cleaner, Simple Green, furniture polish (or Home Depot/Lowes gift cards)
- Trash Bags – 33 gallons or larger
- Learning Lab Supplies: 1-inch 3-ring binders (no larger than 1-inch), over-the-ear ear phones (not earbuds)
- Acid Reducer: Many of our men struggle with heartburn or acid reflux. We have a good supply of cold & flu capsules at the moment, but we could use acid reducers (pills).
- Liquid Laundry Detergent: We do 100+ loads of laundry weekly.
- Personal care supplies for men: Shampoo, men’s anti-perspirant, wash cloths and shaving cream are most needed.
- Reusable Bags: Since we can no longer collect and use disposable grocery bags in our thrift shops because of Philadelphia’s ban on plastic bas, we need reusable bags for customer purchases in our thrift shops.
- Food for our men: Gift cards to Walmart (that we can use at Sam’s Club), Giant, Aldi, and BJ’s are especially needed. For a list of most needed food items at any given time, email Heather at email@example.com or call 215 438 3094 x 103.
- New Underwear and T-Shirts for men: Especially the smallest and largest sizes (we have a fair bit of Large and XL items, but could use more of the small, medium sizes, as well as the XXL and XXXL sizes. We have tons of socks, but we generally need underwear and t-shirts.
Contact: Heather (215) 438-3094 x. 103
To arrange a drop-off or pick-up of these items, or if you have any questions, please call Heather. Thank you for sharing God’s love with homeless men!