When you support the Mission, you are opening up life-giving, life-changing and life-saving doors of opportunity to the broken and hurting homeless men who come to the Mission desperately seeking help. Our men are mired in deep poverty and come to the Mission with no resources, no money and no safety net of support from friends and family. But the Lord raised up the Whosoever Gospel Mission 127 years ago to stand in the gap for these men – to offer them a future and a hope. We are always grateful for your much needed financial support, but at this time of year, there are additional ways you can support us. Here are a few of those ways that will make a difference in the lives of our men.
The fall also marks the beginning of workplace giving campaigns. Many companies and government agencies ask their employees to contribute to their workplace giving campaigns. The happy news is that through your workplace giving campaign, you can designate your gift to the Whosoever Gospel Mission.
- The United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey – donate to the Mission through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Our Code Number is 1045.
- The Combined Federal Campaign – federal employees can choose the Mission to receive their gift through the CFC. Our Code Number is 69784.
- The City of Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign – the Whosoever Gospel Mission is listed in the Contributor’s Guide under the category: Independent Charities Vetted by America’s Charities. Our Code Number is 30-0047.
- United Campaigns in other states and regions – you can still designate your gift to the Whosoever Gospel Mission if you live and work in another state or region of the country. Check your campaign booklet or ask your workplace United Way coordinator.
- America’s Charities, Network for Good, and the Benevity Community Impact Fund provide administrative services for several workplace giving campaigns throughout the country – check with your company’s workplace giving coordinator to find out how you can designate your gift to the Mission if your workplace uses one of these organizations to conduct their giving campaign.
Your gifts are being used every day by the Lord to change lives! Thanks so much!
With joy and thanksgiving,
Robert A. Emberger, D.Min.